After months of tutorials and learning how to code in Unity I finally have something that feels like a game. Going to lockdown the demo feature set at the end of January and get on to making art assets for a demo hopefully i'll be bringing to SXSW.
So right now i've got:
- a rough layout of the south east corner of Trinity Bellwoods
- point and tap control of a wizard
- hipster spawns, behaviour and can spawning
- tappable info UI's and selection logic that I can use to control multiple wizards (possibly)
...and stuff to finish off:
- can inventory so I can create gameplay around picking up things other than cans
- trashcans and recycling bins for such gameplay
- rough mockups for the beer store, home & store
- a title screen and tutorial
After this I can finally get into designing some art assets!